Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) carrot chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) onion chopped
- 1 jar(s) marinara sauce
- 2 can(s) vegetable broth
- 1 can(s) white kidney beans/black beans
- 1/2 cup(s) small pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- Warm olive oil in large soup pot over medium heat- add carrots, onion, and garlic- saute for about 2 min. Add rest of ingredients. Bring to a boil then simmer for 15-20 mins. Serve with grilled cheese sandwiches or crusty bread!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hokeefe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fire Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes