Fire - Roasted Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) tomatoes cored
- 1/2 red onion peeled
- 3 clove(s) garlic wrapped in foil
- 1 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Brush grill grate with oil.
- 2. Grill tomatoes, onion, garlic packet, and jalapeno , covered, until tomatoes
- begin to char, about 5 minutes. Flip and grill 5 minutes more.
- 3. Remove vegetables from the grill. When vegetables are cool enough to handle , peel skin from tomatoes, chop onion and jalapeno, and peel skin from garlic.
- 4. Pulse chopped vegetables, cilantro, lime juice, salt and sugar in a food processor until salsa is chunky.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by reedcheryla and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note