Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 avocado
- 4 Avocados
- ½ cup Pico De Gallo, see recipe below
- 1 cup Roasted Corn, deep fried for 1 minute, then grilled and removed from cob
- 2 Whole Jalapenos; Deep Fried, for 1 minute, grilled, chopped, with stems removed
- 3 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 4 tsp Cilantro
- 2 tsp Salt
- Pico De Gallo:
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, diced
- 2 Jalapenos, seeded
- ½ cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 3 tsp Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tsp Salt
- Remove husk and silk from 2 ears of corn. Deep fry for 1 minute in vegetable oil, then remove and place on gas grill preheated to high. Grill until the tips are just blackened on all sides. Cool completely, then remove corn from cob and measure out 1 cup. Deep fry jalapenos for 1 minute, then blacken on grill. Remove stems and chop finely, including seeds, the cool completely. Prepare the pico de gallo by combining tomatoes, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Measure out 1/2 cup for guacamole. In a large bowl, mash avocados. Mix in remaining ingredients and serve with salsa and tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers