Fipps Family Red Potato Salad
- 4 pounds red potatoes (8 large red potatoes)
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir together potato and egg.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; gently stir into potato mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fipps Family Red Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance