I made this a couple of weeks ago and my family raved. I have saved it am keeping it for future reference.
Fipps Family Potato Salad with Sweet Pickle
Michele uses Duke's mayonnaise and grates the eggs on the largest holes of a cheese grater.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 4 pounds baking potatoes (8 large)
- 1/3 cup sweet salad cube pickles
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cok potato in boiling water to cover 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Stir potato, sweet salad cubes, and egg.
- Stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; gently stir into potato mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fipps Family Potato Salad with Sweet Pickle Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salads