- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, halved
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-oz.) package thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Toss together first 4 ingredients. Place potatoes, cut sides down, in a lightly greased jelly-roll pan. Bake 20 minutes or until tender and browned. Cool completely (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, scoop avocado pulp into a bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in dill and next 3 ingredients. Spoon mixture onto cut sides of potatoes, and top each with 1 salmon slice.