Loved this simple potato dish! Was great with tri-colored fingerlings, but I'll also try it with small red potatoes in the future.
Fingerling Potato Salad with Gremolata Dressing
Great for salads because they hold their shape once cooked, these fingerling potatoes are steamed, which enables them to retain more nutrients than when boiled. The gremolata-inspired dressing (with parsley, lemon, and garlic) adds a twist to this side.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 125
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fat: 3.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Carbohydrate: 21.4g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 370mg
- Calcium: 16mg
- 1/2 pound white fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 pound red fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1. Steam potatoes, covered, 12 minutes or until tender. Cover and chill.
- 2. Combine juice, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; slowly add oil, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in rind and garlic; let stand 10 minutes. Stir in parsley and capers.
- 3. Cut potatoes into quarters; add potatoes to juice mixture, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note