Fingerling Potato Salad with Cornichon Vinaigrette
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 3 pounds assorted fingerling (or small red) potatoes, washed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 10 cornichons or mini dill pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 cup Cornichon Vinaigrette
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1. Bring potatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, and water to cover to a boil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork; drain. Place in a large bowl, and toss with vinegar while warm. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients; toss gently. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads