Notes: Serve on watercress salad.
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 259
- Calories from fat: 63%
- Protein: 6.2g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 18g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Sodium: 433mg
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- 6 sheets filo dough (about 12 by 18 in.)
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup tuna salad, chicken salad, hummus, or tabbouleh
- 1. Start with 6 sheets filo dough (about 12 by 18 in.) and 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted. Lay 1 filo sheet flat (cover remaining filo with plastic wrap to prevent drying) and brush lightly with butter. Top with another filo sheet and brush lightly with more butter. Repeat to stack remaining filo. Cut into 6 squares. Transfer filo to buttered baking sheets.
- 2. Bake in a 400° oven until golden brown all over, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3. Top 3 filo squares with 3/4 cup of one of the following: tuna salad, chicken salad, hummus, or tabbouleh. Top with remaining filo squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note