Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) tarragon
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese
- 12 sheets of Filo dough
- 6 chicken breasts
- cooking spray
- Mix first five ingredients and set aside. Lay 1 sheet filo dough on cutting board and coat with cooking spray. Layer another sheet of filo on top of first and spray. Place chicken breast in corner of filo dough, spread with mayonnaise mixture. Wrap filo dough around chicken. Place in baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Vegetarian version: Saute zucchini, mushrooms, small broccoli florets, etc and substitute for chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aislinn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes