This recipe goes with Over-the-Top Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Cream Cake
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (6-oz.) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Microwave white chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals until melted.
- 2. Beat together melted white chocolate and remaining ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note