This recipe goes with Over-the-Top Peanut Butter-White Chocolate Cream Cake
Yield: Makes 1 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (6-oz.) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1 1/2 (8-oz.) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup DOMINO Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Microwave white chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals until melted.
- 2. Beat together melted white chocolate and remaining ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This