Fillets with Fresh Herbs
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs such as basil, rosemary, or thyme
- 4 (6-ounce) fillets mild white fish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs on each fillet.
- Drizzle fillets with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 375° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes