Filled Rich Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 2/3 cup(s) cocoa
- Filling (see below)
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 2 cup(s) water
- Prepare filling (see below) and set aside.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed til well blended.
- Fill paper/foil lined muffin cups (2.5" in diameter) 2/3 full with batter.
- Spool 1 level Tbsp filling into center of each cupcake.
- Bake 20-25 min. Let cool.
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened, at room temp
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 6oz package semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, egg, and salt. Beat til smooth and creamy. Stir in chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note