Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Pork, boston butt or shoulder, deboned
- 1 whole(s) Onion, chopped
- 1 can(s) Whole peeled tomatoes, large
- 1 package(s) Frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Adobo seasoning
- Cut pork into strips 1/4 to 1/2" wide and thick.
- Spread pork on plate. Season with adobo and soy sauce.
- Work seasoning in with fingers and let marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Brown pork in skillet with oil.
- drain pork and transfer to 2 quart pot. Add tomatoes, onion, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, and vinegar. Coarsely chop tomatoes with spoon in pot.
- Bring to boil and then add green beans.
- Stir and bring to boil again.
- Simmer about 20 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes