Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Pork, boston butt or shoulder, deboned
- 1 whole(s) Onion, chopped
- 1 can(s) Whole peeled tomatoes, large
- 1 package(s) Frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Adobo seasoning
- Cut pork into strips 1/4 to 1/2" wide and thick.
- Spread pork on plate. Season with adobo and soy sauce.
- Work seasoning in with fingers and let marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Brown pork in skillet with oil.
- drain pork and transfer to 2 quart pot. Add tomatoes, onion, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, and vinegar. Coarsely chop tomatoes with spoon in pot.
- Bring to boil and then add green beans.
- Stir and bring to boil again.
- Simmer about 20 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note