Filipino Beef Tapa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Beef sirloin thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1.In a container, combine soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar and mix well. Set aside
- 2.Place the beef in the clear plastic bag
- 3.Pour-in the the mixed seasonings in the clear plastic bag with meat and mix well
- 4.Place inside the refrigerator and marinade for a minimum of 12 hours
- 5.In a pan, place 2 cups of water and bring to a boil
- 6.Add 3 tbsp of cooking oil
- 7.Put-in the marinated beef tapa and cook until the water evaporates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NearlyEdible and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note