filets with poblano cream sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 piece(s) white or yellow onions roughly chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 poblano pepper chopped
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 beef tenderloin filets 4 oz each
- 2 ounce(s) queso asadero
- heat oil in saucepan. add onion and cook until caramelized. add garlic and cook until golden. add poblano pepper and cook 1 to 2 mins. add cream and bring mixture to boil. remove from heat and let cool. transfer mixture to blender and add cilantro. puree until sauce is smooth constitency. cook meat. add cheese, broil. serve with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliet9903 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
filets with poblano cream sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes