So quick, easy, and delicious!
Filet Mignon with Fresh Herb and Garlic Rub
The filet mignon comes from the small end of the tenderloin. Serve with roasted red potato wedges and steamed broccoli florets. Place florets in a microwave-safe bowl with a little water; cover with wax paper, and microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 189
- Fat: 8.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 71mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 349mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick), trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub evenly over steaks.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note