- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (1 inch thick), trimmed
- Cooking spray
- calories 189
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 3.2 g
- monofat 3.2 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 24.1 g
- carbohydrate 0.8 g
- fiber 0.2 g
- cholesterol 71 mg
- iron 3.1 mg
- sodium 349 mg
- calcium 9 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; rub evenly over steaks.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steaks to pan, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.