Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 6 fresh figs stemmed and quartered
- 1 (14 oz.) round 4 1/4-inch diameter round Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 C)
- Heat brown sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved. Add figs and vanilla, and cook until softened, about 10 minutes. Stir in almonds and vanilla. Place brie wheel in a baking dish, and pour fig mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until softened but not melted.
- Serve with water crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Figs and Toasted Almonds Brie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks