Fig Onion Jam from Southern Living
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) vidalia onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (11.5 oz) jar(s) fig preserves
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion & saute about 4 minutes. Add rosemary & red pepper and saute about 1 more minutes. Stir in fig preserves, lemon juice & salt. Continue to cook, stirring often, about 1 more minutes or until hot. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fig Onion Jam from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments