Fig Onion Jam from Southern Living
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) vidalia onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (11.5 oz) jar(s) fig preserves
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion & saute about 4 minutes. Add rosemary & red pepper and saute about 1 more minutes. Stir in fig preserves, lemon juice & salt. Continue to cook, stirring often, about 1 more minutes or until hot. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fig Onion Jam from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes