Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Stir in chopped fresh figs for added flavor and texture.
This recipe goes with Peppery Pork Biscuits
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (11.5-oz.) jar fig preserves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sauté onion in hot olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat 4 minutes. Add rosemary and dried crushed red pepper, and sauté 1 minute. Stir in fig preserves, lemon juice, and kosher salt. Cook, stirring often, 1 minute or until hot. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This