Fig and Gruyère Palmiers
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1/2 cup fig preserves, melted
- Roll one puff pastry sheet into a 14" x 10" rectangle. Sprinkle with 1 cup Gruyère cheese. Roll each short side, jellyroll fashion, to meet in center. Repeat procedure with remaining puff pastry sheet and cheese.
- Cut each roll into 1/4" slices. Place slices on parchment paper-lined baking sheets; brush with melted preserves. Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
- Make Ahead: You can make these pastries ahead and freeze the uncut, unbaked rolls. Wrap rolls in heavy-duty plastic wrap, and freeze. To serve, let rolls stand at room temperature 10 minutes before slicing. Brush with preserves and bake as above.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This