Fig-Cherry Shortcakes are a yummy reason to enjoy all those luscious figs that have come into season. Serve this fig and cream mixture over warmed biscuits for dessert.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups chopped figs
- 3/4 cup pitted, halved fresh cherries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 biscuits, warmed
- Stir together figs, cherries, basil, granulated sugar, and orange liqueur. Let stand 30 minutes. Stir together sour cream, brown sugar, and cream. Fill warm biscuits with fig and cream mixtures.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This