FIg-Cheese Tartlet from Southern Living
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) mini phyllo pastry shells (1 dozen tart shells)
- 12 teaspoon(s) crumbled goat cheese
- 3 fresh figs quartered
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) bottled balsamic glaze
- Bake mini phyllo shells on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 5 minutes. Let shells cool on wire rack for 10 minutes. Fill each shell with 1 teaspoon crumbled goat cheese; top each with 2 fresh fig quarters. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
FIg-Cheese Tartlet from Southern Living Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers