Fig preserves heighten the flavor of Fig-Barbecue Panini.
- 4 bread slices
- 4 tablespoons fig preserves
- 1 pound shredded barbecued pork
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 fresh figs, sliced
- 4 provolone cheese slices
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- Melted butter
- Spread 4 bread slices with fig preserves. Layer with barbecued pork, sliced red onion, sliced figs, cheese slices, and baby spinach. Top each with a bread slice. Brush with melted butter. Cook in a panini press 2 to 3 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note