Please someone make this and rate! Two pounds of raspberries is a LOT of raspberries and very expensive. Thinking that might should be 2 pints of raspberries!
- 2 pounds fresh figs, stemmed and cut into fourths
- 2 pounds fresh raspberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- Combine half of figs, half of raspberries, and next 6 ingredients in a saucepan, and cook, stirring occasionally, over low heat 40 minutes or until fig mixture is thickened. Stir in remaining figs and raspberries, and remove from heat. Remove and discard cinnamon sticks.
- Spoon half of fig mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish, reserving other half.
- Roll each piecrust into a 12-inch circle. Cut 1 piecrust into 1-inch strips; set aside. Place remaining piecrust on top of fig mixture in baking dish.
- Bake at 475° for 12 minutes.
- Spoon remaining fig mixture over baked crust; arrange reserved strips in a lattice design over filling.
- Bake 14 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note