Fig and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) chopped, dried Mission figs (abt. 9 oz)
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) coarsely chopped orange sections
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh orange juice (abt. 1 orange)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 40 slice(s) french bread baguette, toasted cut 1/2" thick, abt. 8 oz
- 1 1/4 cup(s) crumbled goat cheese (abt. 10 oz)
- 5 tablespoon(s) finely chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until figs are tender. Uncover and cook 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- 3. Preheat broiler.
- 4. Top each bread slice with 1 1/2 teaspoons fig mixture and 1 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese. Arrange bruschetta on a baking sheet; sprinkle evenly with walnuts. Broil 2 minutes or until nuts begin to brown. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fig and Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes