Fiesta Rice Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) roasted tomato salsa
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) cold, cooked brown rice
- 1 cup(s) cooked fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 2 15 oz cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded diced
- 1 cup(s) small cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro chopped
- In a small bowl, stir together lime juice, oil, salsa, cumin and salt. In a large bowl, stir together rice and corn, breaking up any rice clumps.
- Pour lime-juice mixture over rice mixture and stir well to coat. Add beans, bell pepper, tomatoes and scallions and toss gently to combine.
- Just before serving, pit, peel and dice avocado and stir gently into salad. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fiesta Rice Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes