Fiesta Lime Chicken
- 4 Boneless, Skinless chicken Breast
- 10 tablespoon(s) Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1-1/2 Juice of lime
- 1 cup(s) Salsa
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Light Cheddar Cheeese
- 1 - Spray Skillet with cooking spray.
- 2 - Brown chicken in skillet
- 3 - Add Garlic
- 4 - In a bowl mix lime juice, salsa, and ranch dressing together. Smooth on top of chicken.
- 5 - Top above with shredded cheddar. Cover and simmer until chicken is tender. Make sure heat isn't too hot or cheese with scorch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HBEAR30 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note