Fiesta Fried Chicken Salad
For another night's supper, make chicken tenders as directed. Prepare fresh veggie dippers such as carrot and clery sticks and cauliflower. Serve the dressing as a dipping sauce for the vegetables and the chicken.
- 1 (2-pound) package frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 1 to 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 2/3 cup fire-roasted tomato salsa or taco sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat. Bake seasoned chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Arrange lettuce on 6 serving plates; sprinkle with green onions and next 4 ingredients. Combine Ranch dressing and salsa; drizzle over salad. Top with chicken, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads