- 1 pound hot ground pork sausage
- 5 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 4-oz. can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup small-curd cottage cheese
How to Make It
Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat; drain.
Meanwhile, arrange tortillas in a lightly greased 9" pie plate, overlapping on the bottom and extending 1/2 inch over the edge of plate.
Spoon sausage, chiles and cheeses into tortilla-lined pie plate. In a bowl, beat together remaining ingredients.
Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden. Cut into wedges to serve.