FIESTA CORN CHIP SALAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 (15 oz) can(s) whole kernel corn drained
- 2 cup(s) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium sweet red pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt (optional)
- 1/8 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1-9 oz. package(s) chili cheese-flavored corn chips crushed
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl..Chill until serving.
- Just before serving stir in the crushed corn chips.
- Other ingredients could be added to the mix, such as green pepper, chopped onions or green onions, drained and rinsed black beans, chicken, etc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carokie1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
FIESTA CORN CHIP SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads