- 1 large grapefruit
- 2 large oranges
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped English cucumber*
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatillos
- 2 tablespoons chopped purple onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup low-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
How to Make It
Peel, section, and seed grapefruit and oranges. Coarsely chop sections, and place in a bowl.
Add chopped tomato and remaining ingredients; cover and chill mixture 4 hours.
*1/4 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped cucumber may be substituted.