- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes with Mild Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz each) pinto beans, undrained
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) chicken taco seasoning mix
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 8 hours
Combine tomato sauce, tomatoes, rice, broth, beans, chicken and seasoning mix in CROCK-POT slow cooker.
Cook on LOW setting for 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 4 hours. Stir before serving.