Fiesta Chicken Taco Cups
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package soft taco dinner
- 1 medium-size red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Condiments: shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomato
- Remove tortillas, taco sauce, hot sauce, and taco seasoning mix from dinner kit.
- Press or fold tortillas to fit into muffin cups coated with vegetable cooking spray, forming bowls; coat bowls with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sauté chopped bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a large skillet 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in chicken, taco sauce, hot sauce, taco seasoning mix, 1/4 cup water, and lime juice; cook over medium heat 10 minutes. Spoon evenly into tortilla cups, and top with desired condiments. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note