Fiesta Chicken Salad
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Shredded Colby-Jack cheese blend (optional)
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- 1. Combine lettuce and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir together mayonnaise and salsa until blended; toss with chicken mixture. If desired, sprinkle with cheese, and serve with tortilla chips.
- CHICKEN SALAD OLÉ: Combine first 6 ingredients as directed. To make the dressing, substitute 1/4 chopped green chiles, 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, 1 tsp. grated lime rind, and 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice for 1/2 cup salsa, and stir together with 1/2 cup mayonnaise. Proceed as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This