Fiesta Chicken Pronto
Put your slow-cooker to work for this crowd-pleasing Fiesta Chicken Pronto.
Yield: Serves 8
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 16-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 12 to 16 taco shells
- Garnish: diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeño peppers, sliced olives
- Arrange chicken in a slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients except taco shells; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high setting for 3 hours. Remove chicken; shred and stir back into slow cooker. Spoon into taco shells; garnish as desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note