- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 cup cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 4 ounces oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- calories 280
- cholesterol 65 mg
- fiber 2 g
- iron 8 %
- fat 13 g
- sodium 570
- sugars 2 g
- satfat 20 g
- protein 19 g
- calcium 15 %
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350°F.
COOK and stir onions and garlic in large skillet spayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add chicken, 1/4 cup salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; mix well.
SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining salsa and shredded cheese.
BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until heated through.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
KRAFT kitchens tips:
Enjoy this flavorful entree but keep an eye on portion size.
Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, chopped, for the shredded cooked fresh chicken.
For a spicier flavor, add 1 drained 4-oz. can chopped green chiles to the filling mixture before spooning onto tortillas.