Fiesta Chicken & Rice Bake
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa or 0 Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
MIX the soup, salsa, water, corn and rice in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken and sprinkle with the paprika. Cover.
BAKE at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes