Fiesta Chicken & Rice Bake
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa or 0 Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
- 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
MIX the soup, salsa, water, corn and rice in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken and sprinkle with the paprika. Cover.
BAKE at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This