Fiesta Bubble Bread
Fiesta Bubble Bread is a spicy start or spicy side to your favorite Mexican meal.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 10-oz. jar sliced jalapeño peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 12-oz. tubes refrigerated biscuits, cut into quarters
- In a large bowl, combine butter, cheeses, pepper slices and parsley; add biscuits and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased Bundt® pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden. Invert onto a serving plate; serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads