- 2 pounds beef skirt
- 14 1/2-oz. can tomatoes with chiles
- 2 (1.12-oz.) pkgs. fajita seasoning mix
- 1 onion, vertically sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced into strips
- 8 to 12 (10-inch) flour tortilas, warmed
- Garnishes: guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce
How to Make It
Place beef in a 4-quart slow cooker and set aside.
Stir together tomatoes and fajita seasoning mix in a bowl; pour over beef. Cover and cook on high setting one hour; reduce heat to low setting and cook 8 hours.
Add onion and green peppers; cover and cook on low setting one more hour. Remove beef and vegetables from slow cooker; shred beef with 2 forks. Serve beef mixture on warmed tortillas with desired garnishes.