Fiesta Bean and Cheese Dip
- 1 package(s) 8 oz cream cheese softened to rm. temp
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can(s) Heinz Homestyle Brown Sugar and Bacon Beans
- 1 package(s) shredded colby and Monterey Jack blend
- 1 can(s) 4.5 oz chopped green chilies, drained
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a lg. bowl, mix cream cheese, ketchup, and seasoning mix until smooth. Stir in beans, 1 1/2 cup of cheese blend and chilies. Transfer to greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese blend evenly on top. Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dianedavid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fiesta Bean and Cheese Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers