Fiery turkey fillets with mango salsa
From cooking light
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) Lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Finely minced onion
- 3 teaspoon(s) Chi mayo or new Mexican chile powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) Ancho chile powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Minced chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 pound(s) Boneless turkey breast half skinned and cut into 8 pieces
- For turkey
- 1. Combine cilantro and next 11 ingredients ( through garlic) in large ziplock bag. Add turkey fillets seal and marinate for one hour , turning the bag occasionally .
- 2. Preheat grill to medium high heat
- 3. Remove turkey fillets reserving marinade. Place marinade in small saucepan . Bring to a boil over medium high heat cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Set aside 1/2 cup cooked marinade to serve as sauce use remaining to baste turkey
- 4. Place fillets on coated grill rack. Grill 5 minutes each side until done basting as needed
- 5 make salsa see recipe serve together
This recipe is a personal recipe added by debbielynch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note