- 2 cups frozen cubed mango
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) blanco tequila
- 4 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 to 4 Tbsp. Red Chile Simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Lime slices
How to Make It
Process mango, ice cubes, tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of the Red Chile Simple Syrup in a blender until smooth. Add additional syrup to taste, 1 tablespoon at a time, if desired.
Combine sugar and salt on a small plate. Rub 1 lime slice around the rim of a margarita glass; dip rim in sugar mixture. Pour mango mixture into glass. Serve immediately.