Fiery Cheese-and-Chutney Appetizer
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) package Roquefort cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mango chutney, chopped
- 1 tablespoon habanero pepper hot sauce
- 1/2 cup finely chopped honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Assorted crackers
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl until blended. Cover and chill 2 hours or until mixture is firm enough to be shaped. Shape mixture into a ball; roll in peanuts and cilantro. Serve with assorted crackers.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Crosse & Blackwell Genuine Mayor Grey's Chutney and Habanero in Your Head for hot sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This