Field Salad with Pears and Blue Cheese
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
Offer this colorful salad during the fall and winter when pears are in season and fresh walnuts are abundant. For this get together, double the recipe.
Yield: Serves 3 to 4
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. salad greens
- 1 red pear, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, finely chopped
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss gently. Spoon onto plates and sprinkle evenly with walnuts.
- Variation: For a fun Halloween embellishment, add "Dracula's Teeth" to this salad by garnishing plated salads with a sprinkling of pomegranate seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Field Salad with Pears and Blue Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Salads