- 3/4 cup fresh cream peas
- 1/3 cup trimmed, chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 (1/2-ounce) slices French bread baguette, toasted
How to Make It
Bring a small pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add peas, reduce heat to medium-high, and cook 15 to 17 minutes or until tender. Drain; let cool 10 minutes.
Combine cooled peas and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine ricotta, lemon zest, and black pepper in a second medium bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon ricotta mixture over each toast; top evenly with pea mixture.