Field Greens With Roasted Bacon-Wrapped Pears
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 12 ready-to-serve bacon slices
- 3 large pears, peeled and quartered
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2/3 cup pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Apple-Ginger Vinaigrette
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each pear quarter, and secure with a wooden pick. Place pear quarters on a wire rack in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake pears at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Arrange salad greens on 4 serving plates, and sprinkle evenly with pecans and Parmesan cheese. Place 3 pear quarters on each salad, and serve with Apple-Ginger Vinaigrette.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This