- 3 (9.25-ounce) packages Stouffer's Lean Cuisine Fettuccini Alfredo
- 3 ounces prosciutto, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup baby green peas
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Garnishes: additional steamed asparagus and shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Microwave Fettuccini Alfredo according to package directions. Sauté prosciutto and fresh mushrooms in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender. Add wine, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Add 1/2 pound fresh asparagus and baby green peas. Cook, stirring often, 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the hot Fettuccini Alfredo and 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Note: 3 ounces baked ham and 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth may be substituted for the prosciutto and white wine.