excellent tasting, easy to make. nice way to use garden products.
Fettuccine with Zucchini and Pecans
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (12-oz.) package fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound small zucchini, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup freshly grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1. Heat pecans in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 6 to 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- 2. Prepare fettuccine according to package directions.
- 3. Meanwhile, melt butter with olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add zucchini and garlic, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Toss with hot cooked fettuccine, pecans, Asiago cheese, and basil. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This